24"x 30" watercolor, acrylic, oil, dye, ink pens, white out
This piece was created in a completely serendipitous circumstance. I had it covering a part of the floor under my drafting table so that paint wouldn't be as difficult to clean up during the making of another piece. Throughout the week i would use the paper to get rid of excess paint and even as an area to test freshly cut screens and stencils. After about 6 days, it started becoming "precious" and really felt like it was almost finished so i took it off the floor and essentially added the last bits of detail. The finished product remains as one of my favorite surprises in the constant flirtation with serendipity I've started to notice within "my process".